Every business owner is concerned about downtime. Just a few prominent examples show you why:
- In March 2015, a 12-hour Apple store outage cost the company $25 million.
- In August 2016, a five-hour power outage in an operation center caused 2,000 canceled flights and an estimated loss of $150 million for Delta Airlines.
- In March 2019, a 14-hour outage cost Facebook an estimated $90 million.
- A one-hour outage cost Amazon an estimated $34 million in sales in 2021.
- A 20-minute crash during 2021's Singles' Day sales cost Alibaba billions.
- Facebook's 2021 outage cost Meta nearly $100 million in revenue.